One-on-one private mentor workshops
I offer private sessions for all of the workshops I currently teach as an alternative to the group offerings.
I have helped artists in the past prepare a body of work for exhibition, learn a new alternative process, and often to improve their skills in portrait photography. I find that working with people individually I can really connect with what they are wanting to achieve in the work they are making and then use my experience to guide them forward.
I have held private sessions in;
- Wet plate collodion tintypes
- Studio portraiture
- Working in the studio with the nude model
- Large format photography
- the landscape
- Platinum printing - Digital negative making
- Salted paper printing
- Gum over platinum printing
- Gelatin silver printing
- Film processing and sensotometery
- Wedding photography
- Gallery exhibition preparation